JOINERY PROJECT MANAGER
Our project management team is responsible for planning and organising the resources to successfully complete large scale commercial and residential joinery projects. Overseeing our projects from start to finish, they are exceptional leaders and problem solvers with advanced joinery project experience.
- Set up prompt and detailed communication to both clients and colleagues.
- Provide, anticipate and solve design, production and installation issues.
- Liaise with our clients and shop drawings production team.
- Oversee procurement, cost analysis, and cost management.
- On site management, including manpower, skills, suppliers and resources.
- Keep detailed track and digital records of each project.
- Organise, execute all joinery site measures.
- Detailed project management planning, budgeting, timeline preparation and risk analysis
Skills and Experience
- Broad experience in the commercial and residential joinery industry
- Excellent leadership and communication skills both verbal and written
- Time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Must be a team leader with proven experience in managing and motivating project teams
- A trade background is preferred – cabinet making/joinery
- Must have well-disciplined MS Office skills particularly excel
- Must be capable of running a team of installers
- Capable of reading drawings, solving problems, tracking costs
Benefits and Perks
- Remuneration is generous and commensurate with experience.
- Company culture is supportive and friendly
- Company benefits include free access to the company gym
If you are interested in this role, please complete the application form and attach your resume.