Our team is always on the lookout for talented joinery drafters. Experience using Pytha Version 22 or Cabinet Vision Version 11 software is highly regarded but we also consider candidates who have CAD joinery experience. Working on high volume residential and commercial joinery projects, you will be trained by our experienced team and work with the best tier 1 & 2 builders in the industry.
- Designing, drafting and processing jobs for production
- Liaising with clients, project managers and factory staff
- Liaising with sales reps and suppliers
- Complete tasks within an agreed / allocated time
Skills and Experience
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Have outstanding organisational skills
- Have great time management skills
- Experience in using Cabinet Vision or Pytha for manufacturing
- Cabinet joinery design with knowledge of manufacturing & installation
- Knowledge of materials & hardware
- Cutting list and ordering experience preferred
- Understanding and experience of basic spatial design is essential
- Self-starter who can work within a project team, or independently
Benefits and Perks
- Remuneration is generous and commensurate with experience.
- Company culture is supportive and friendly
- Company benefits include free access to the company gym
If you are interested in this role, please complete the application form and attach your resume.