Tendering for commercial and residential projects with Tier 1 & 2 builders, our estimators calculate how much a project is likely to cost and create budgets accordingly. Working closely with our manufacturing and project teams, our estimating team liaise with clients and potential clients to secure our exciting joinery projects.
- Read and interpret architectural plans
- Tender preparation and submissions
- Bid evaluation and consultation with builders
- Develop value-engineering solutions
- Collaborate with other departments in formulating the budget
- Development of material lists and associated expenditures
- Work in collaboration with the procurement team to identify key suppliers and alternatives
- Work with the project management and procurement teams in the implementation and handover of successful tenders
- Support monitoring and review of a project’s financial performance to ensure value add is consistent, variations are accounted for and margins are appropriate.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years within an estimating role
- Joinery industry knowledge
- Experience in estimating software advantageous (training is provided)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills
- Working knowledge of Aconex highly regarded
Benefits and Perks
- Remuneration is generous and commensurate with experience.
- Company culture is supportive and friendly
- Company perks include free access to the company gym
If you are interested in this role, please complete the application form and attach your resume.