Our cabinet makers play an important role in the factory team. Attention to detail is essential. Talented cabinet makers are highly valued and can progress quickly within the business.
- Fitting and assembly of prepared joinery parts
- Preparation of parts for painting
- Reinforcing joints using nails or screws
- Trimming joints
- Sanding surfaces and applying veneer, stain or polish to finished products
- Maintenance and safe handling of all tools of trade
Skills and Experience
- Trade qualification or minimum 3 years work experience in cabinet making
- Ability to read supplied plans and drawings plan and set out jobs accordingly
- Confident ability to order the required materials and coordinate delivery
- Attention to detail
Benefits and Perks
- Remuneration is generous and commensurate with experience.
- Company culture is supportive and friendly
- Performance incentives
If you are interested in this role, please complete the application form and attach your resume.